Become a part of Aproplan today
La Hulpe, Belgium
Reserve for future recruitment
We are currently growing up and our Web Squad needs a new Front-end colleague who can bring his/her expertise.
As a Front-end Developer you’ll join our main office and will participate in the development of the web version of our application APROPLAN.
As a Front End Developer your mission will be to participate in the development of the web version of our application APROPLAN.
First of all, you’ll analyze and develop in Typescript using AngularJS and Angular framework.
Also, you will help us with the migration of a set of core features from AngularJS to Angular. To achieve that, you need to discover the structure of the project and analyse how to migrate the different components. Finally, you’ll do the migration component by component.
Of course, communicating with the other developers is essential as being an active part of a Scrum team.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Angular and AngularJS
- GIT, Object Oriented programming and design patterns.
- 2 years of professional experience in the above skills
We would like you to have these other skills
- Knowledges of Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server are advantages
- Basic analysis techniques (UML, diagrams, use case…)
- Be a convinced team player
- Analytic mind
- Good social and communication skills
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do