Become a part of Aproplan today
Test Engineer (Java) Intern
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
At APROPLAN we strive to deliver our software with a WOW-effect to our clients: we want our app to not only be bug-free, but also to offer a great user experience and to be a natural fit to what our clients want… and need.
It’s why the QA team is actively looking for an ambitious, dynamic and entrepreneurial intern who can help her on different projects. Joining APROPLAN as a Java Test Engineer Intern will allow you to work with the latest technologies in the Web or Mobile universe. You’ll also have the chance to join an amazing team composed of experts who are excited to share their expertise with you.
The QA team tests continuously and with the constant growth of our app, our list of tests grows also. To help us on this big challenge: Test Automation seems the logical response.
Therefore, we are looking for a rocking Java Test Engineer Intern who is as hungry as we are to face these challenges:
- Use our test automation framework in correlation with our TM tool
- Write and design test automation scripts for existing and new features
- Investigate problems in software we discover thanks to our automated test runs
- Work with QA and software developers to find solutions for challenges we’ll face
To be successful you need to master
- Good knowledge of Java development
- Good analysis skills
- Be a convinced team player
- Methodical and structural mind
- Knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Hunger to contribute to a rock-solid QA brotherhood
- Finishing a bachelor or a master degree in Computer Sciences
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience with test automation
- Fluent French speaking
- Knowledge of other scripting languages
- Auto-didactical skills
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at APROPLAN are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.