Become a part of Aproplan today
Test Engineer (Java) Intern
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
At APROPLAN, we strive to always deliver our software with a certain WOW-effect to our clients: we want our app to not only be bug-free, but also to offer great user experience and to be a natural match with what our clients want… and need.
This is why the QA team is actively looking for an ambitious, dynamic and entrepreneurial intern who can help us on our different projects. Joining APROPLAN as a Java Test Engineer Intern will allow you to work with the latest technologies in the Web or Mobile universe. You’ll also have the chance to join an amazing team, composed of experts who are excited to share their expertise with you.
The QA team continuously tests our products, as our application grows consistently, so does our list of tests. To help us with this big challenge: Test Automation seems to be a logical response.
Therefore, we are looking for a rocking Java Test Engineer Intern who is as hungry as we are to face these challenges:
- Use our test automation framework in correlation with our TM too
- Write and design test automation scripts for existing and new features
- Investigate problems in our software that we discover thanks to our automated test runs
Work with QA and software developers to find solutions for challenges we’ll face
To be successful you need to master
- Good knowledge of Java development
- Good analysis skills
- Be a dedicated team player
- Methodical and structural mind
- Knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Passion to contribute to a rock-solid QA brotherhood
- Finishing a bachelor or a master degree in Computer Sciences
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience with test automation
- Fluent French speaking
- Knowledge of other scripting languages
- Auto-didactical skills
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of the APROPLAN’s product of LetsBuild, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.