Become a part of Aproplan today
Test Engineer (Java) Intern
Start date: January 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
At LetsBuild, we strive to always deliver our software with a certain WOW-effect to our clients: we want our app to not only be bug-free, but also to offer a great user experience and to be a natural match with what our clients want… and need.
This is why the QA team is actively looking for an ambitious, dynamic and entrepreneurial intern who can help us on our different projects. Joining LetsBuild as a Java Test Engineer Intern will allow you to work with the latest technologies in the Mobile universe. You will also have the chance to join an amazing team composed of experts who are excited to share their expertise with you.
The QA team continuously tests our products, as our application grows consistently, so does our list of tests. To help us with this big challenge: Test Automation seems to be a logical response.
Therefore, we are looking for a rocking IOS Test Engineer Intern who is as hungry as we are to face these challenges:
- Use our test automation framework in correlation with our TM tool.
- Write and design test automation scripts for existing and new features.
- Investigate problems in our software that we discover thanks to our automated test runs.
- Work with QA and software developers to find solutions for challenges we’ll face.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Good analysis skills.
- Be a dedicated team player.
- Methodical and structural mind.
- Expressing yourself eloquently in English, and French or Dutch.
- Passion to contribute to a rock-solid QA brotherhood.
- Finishing a bachelor or a master degree in Computer Sciences.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Experience with test automation.
- Knowledge of other scripting languages
- Auto-didactical skills
- Have downloaded a Free Trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the Apps and browsed our websites before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.