Become a part of Aproplan today
Senior Backend Developer Infra
Job start: July/September
La Hulpe, Belgium
We are currently growing up and our Infra Squad needs a new colleague who can bring his/her expertise: Back-end Developer Infrastructure.
As we are a Start-up company, we have a lot of fromscratchs projects with new features to build!
First three-fourth months
You will join the Infra Squad and will learn the product by developing test automation for the infra team:
- Write test automation scripts
- Functional testing (E2E)
- Performance testin
- Load testing
Fourth to … months
You will work as a Senior Backend Developer and help your Squad to build and supervise the architecture of our solution:
- Develop, maintain and enhancing the existing API allowing frontend and mobile apps to access the data of the system.
- Participate in maintaining and building our microservices like document generation system, reporting tools, diagnostic tools like logging, monitoring and bug reporting.
- Analyse, propose and implement an automatic scaling solution of our microservices and API.Manage and improve our database and the accesses to it.
- Track down performance/stability problems and be part of the solution based on metrics that you provide.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in RESTful API development.
- .NET (C#).
- Knowledges of Visual Studio and Git.
- Deep knowledge of DB (SQL Server is a plus).
- Knowledge of at least one big Cloud Network such as Azure, Amazon, …
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of French is valuable.