Become a part of Aproplan today
Permanent or Freelance
Start date: As soon as possible
Copenhagen, Denmark or La Hulpe, Belgium
We are currently growing and our Sales and Marketing Team needs a new colleague. You will be the internal “anchor” in almost every department of the company (Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Support, etc.).As a Salesforce Developer, you will play an essential role in the Sales and Marketing Machine we are making at LetsBuild.
The person could work from our Copenhagen or Brussels office (partial remote work is possible).
The successful candidate will work on various projects relating to the development and integration of different features in Salesforce.
Specifically, your main tasks will include the following:
- Develop, test and release projects and processes in SalesForce such as new billing flows, quote flows, custom objects, custom flows.
- Improve overall architecture of SalesForce and simplify all connections and validation rules.
- Develop and improve integrations with other tools such as Outreach, Hubspot, Mix Panel, Intercom, G Suite, Invoicing and Accounting tools, other native modules, and of course LetsBuild Apps.
- Improve and maintain user experience in SalesForce with with clear error messages, redirections, no obsolete messages etc.
- Working closely with all employees to educate them to SalesForce, explain unexpected behaviours and give recommendations on how to optimise the usage.
- Make SalesForce a nice working environment and the most powerful tool driving the business.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Analyst Developer.
- Master in Computer Engineering.
- Salesforce and API programming (SaaS).
- Knowledge of SQL, and has already hears about other kinds of database paradigms.
- Good knowledge of out-of-the-box solutions and functionalities present in the platform.
- Ability to follow Salesforce roadmap and be able to advise the company on new features.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs.
- Ability to automate usage of tools to decrease the number of user actions.
What you will get in return:
- Being part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to build out your career.
- A lot of work flexibility (in a trust-based environment).