Become a part of Aproplan today
Sales Development Representative Intern
Start date: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
Hi there students! I’m talking to YOU → JOIN APROPLAN as a Sales Development Representative intern to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge and network : Basically having a huge impact on APROPLAN’s growth.
Selling the most innovative application on the market allows you to get in touch with some of the largest companies in the world but also teach them things and challenge them.
→ Kick-start your career at APROPLAN!
Becoming a Sales Development Representative Intern will open doors for you to continue your career at APROPLAN as a sales or in many other positions within our company, such as Account Executives, Customer Success and Marketing. This is where it all starts!
Of course we have a strong sales process in place to help you win clients BUT when you see something that can be improved → YOU don’t hesitate to implement it!
The life of a Sales Development Representative Intern at APROPLAN:
- Strategize with Account Executives on which companies to target.
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone.
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement : For you, hearing NO = the start of a negotiation!
- Qualify prospects and set up meetings for sales.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads.
- Work towards a monthly sales target.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and/or Dutch.
- Result driven personality.
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Good knowledge of English and German would be a great plus.
- Be a convinced team player.
- Willing to have a maximum impact on APROPLAN.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- Ping pong and kicker player :)!
Notice that all the internships at APROPLAN are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.