Become a part of Aproplan today
Sales Development Representative (UK market)
Start date: As soon as possible
Why you’ll join LetsBuild?
Hi there students & recent graduate! I’m talking to YOU → Are you ready to jump-start your career by joining LetsBuild, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector? Do you want to join a young and dynamic team with incredibly smart and driven people who will help you to be better? If your answer is yes, then you definitely must to apply!
→ Kick-start your career at LetsBuild!
Becoming a Sales Development Representative will open doors for you to continue your career at LetsBuild as a sales or in many other positions within our company, such as Account Executives, Customer Success and Marketing. This is where it all starts!
Why your role matter?
Our Sales Development Representative are the first point of contact for all new prospects and will identify and qualify sales opportunities. Basically, this role is critical to the business because it lays the foundation for a successful business plan.
What’s your role?
There is a path for career growth within LetsBuild for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
First three-six months
- Learn the LetsBuild’s applications
- Learn the tools that you will use to be successful in your role : Salesforce, Linkedin
- Build relationships with your sales and marketing team
- Strategize with Account Executives on which companies to target and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone
- Identify what it takes to meet your goals
Six to eighteen months
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/company knowledge
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement: For you, hearing NO = the start of a negotiation!
- Know what it takes to meet or even exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of salespeople and responsibilities to gain consideration for promotion
To be successful you need to master
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch with good knowledge of English.
- Result driven personality.
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a convinced team player.
- Willing to have a maximum impact on LetsBuild.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of the APROPLAN’s product of LetsBuild, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- Ping pong and kicker player :)!
What you will get in return?
- Being part of the excited growth journey of one of the fastest growing Saas companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to built out your career.
- Intensive onboarding period to learn our Sales & Marketing playbook.
- Attractive commission plan with accelerator for overachievers.