Become a part of Aproplan today
Sales Development Representative (BENELUX market)
Start date: July 2019
Why you’ll join LetsBuild?
Hi there students & recent graduates, looking for an amazing employment opportunity? Are you ready to jump-start your career by joining LetsBuil, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector? Do you want to join a young and dynamic team with incredibly smart and driven people who will help you to grow and develop your professional skill set? Do you want to improve your technical skills and receive personalised training for your needs? If your answer is yes, then you should apply!
Why your role matter?
Our Sales Development Representatives are the first point of contact for all new prospective clients and will identify and qualify sales opportunities. Basically, this role is critical to the business, as it lays the foundation for a successful business plan.
Currently, we are looking for a new colleague to join our Copenhagen Office and work with the BENELUX team on the growth of the BENELUX market!
There is a clear path for career growth within APROPLAN for the right candidate who is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
First three to six months: will bring you lots of technical knowledge about the APROPLAN Apps, the construction market but also some tools that are most frequently used in saas sales development.
- Learn the APROPLAN application (mobile and web).
- Learn the tools that you will use to be successful in your role: Salesforce, Linkedin.
- Build relationships with your sales and marketing team.
- Strategize with Account Executives on which companies to target and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone.
- Identify what it takes to meet your goals.
Six to eighteen months: will offer you the possibility to excel and rapidly aim for a promotion.
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/company knowledge.
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement: For you, hearing NO = the start of a negotiation!
- Know what it takes to meet or even exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so.
- Begin to expand your knowledge of salespeople and responsibilities to gain consideration for promotion.
To be successful you need to master
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch with good knowledge of English.
- Result driven personality.
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of German would be a great plus.
- Be a convinced team player.
- Willing to have a maximum impact on LetsBuild.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of the APROPLAN’s product of LetsBuild, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- Ping pong and kicker player :)!