Become a part of Aproplan today
Sales Development Representative Benelux
Reserve for future recruitment
La Hulpe, Belgium
Why you’ll join APROPLAN?
Hi there students & recent graduate! I’m talking to YOU → Are you ready to jump-start your career by joining APROPLAN, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector? Do you want to join a young and dynamic team with incredibly smart and driven people who will help you to be better? If your answer is yes, then you definitely must to apply!
→ Kick-start your career at APROPLAN!
Becoming a Sales Development Representative will open doors for you to continue your career at APROPLAN as a sales or in many other positions within our company, such as Account Executives, Customer Success and Marketing. This is where it all starts!
Why your role matter?
Our Sales Development Representative are the first point of contact for all new prospects and will identify and qualify sales opportunities. Basically, this role is critical to the business because it lays the foundation for a successful business plan.
What’s your role?
There is a path for career growth within APROPLAN for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
First three-six months
- Learn the APROPLAN application (mobile and web)
- Learn the tools that you will use to be successful in your role : Salesforce, Linkedin
- Build relationships with your sales and marketing team
- Strategize with Account Executives on which companies to target and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone
- Identify what it takes to meet your goals
Six to eighteen months
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/company knowledge
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement: For you, hearing NO = the start of a negotiation!
- Know what it takes to meet or even exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of salespeople and responsibilities to gain consideration for promotion
To be successful you need to master
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and Dutch.
- Result driven personality.
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of German would be a great plus.
- Be a convinced team player.
- Willing to have a maximum impact on APROPLAN.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- Ping pong and kicker player :)!