Become a part of Aproplan today
La Hulpe, Belgium
As Recruiter Intern you’ll become the partner of the Recruitment Specialist of APROPLAN and be in charge of all recruitment activities.
We are currently growing up and we need a new colleague to help the recruitment department to deal with it.
Specifically, your main tasks are as follows:
- You will help the recruitment team and your main goal will be to find new talents to join our team.
- You will manage the entire recruitment and selection process, from the sourcing to contract offer communication.
- You will post our job ads on various platforms and will continuously find other ways of recruiting new talents.
- You will organise and participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities.
- Finally, you will ensure the follow-up with the candidates, organise the interviews and participate to them.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Finally, you’ll take part of a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful you need to master
- Fluent in French with excellent level of English (any other language is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.