Become a part of Aproplan today
Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
- You will define the need of intern and write with the manager the job description.
- You will publish the job description via the tools we use (LinkedIn, Indeed, JobTeaser, …).
- You will analyse the CV received and organise phone screening with relevant ones.
- You will do the phone screening and write your feedback in our CRM tools for the recruitment.
- You will schedule meeting between qualified candidates and the managers.
- You will ensure the follow-up with candidates and managers and give to the candidate the final decision.
- You will prepare and sign the training agreement between the intern and APROPLAN.
- You will organise and participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities in order to attract more interns.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Finally, you’ll take part of a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful you need to master
- Fluent in French with a good level of English (any other language is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
Notice that all the internships at APROPLAN are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.