Become a part of Aproplan today
Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll become the partner of the Recruitment Manager of LetsBuild and be in charge of all recruitment activities.
Specifically, we want to develop a recruitment strategy for all the internships we have. We are looking for an intern to see this challenge through from start to finish.
- You will define the need for an intern and assist the manager in writing the job description.
- You will publish the job description via the tools we use (LinkedIn, Indeed, JobTeaser, …).
- You will analyse the CV received and organise phone screenings with relevant candidates.
- You will conduct the phone screening and provide feedback through our CRM tools for recruitment.
- You will schedule meetings between qualified candidates and managers.
- You will ensure the follow-up with candidates and managers and notify the candidate of the final decision.
- You will prepare and sign the training agreement between the intern and LetsBuild.
- You will organise and participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities in order to attract more interns.
But wait, there’s more, working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master
- Fluent in French with a good level of English (any other language is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the LetsBuild’s products.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.