Become a part of Aproplan today
Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern
Start date: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
Specifically, we want to develop a recruitment strategy for all the internships we have. We are looking for an intern to see this challenge through from start to finish.
Your main tasks are as follows:
- You will define the need for an intern and assist the manager in writing the job description.
- You will publish the job description via the tools we use (LinkedIn, Indeed, JobTeaser, …).
- You will analyse the CV received and organise phone screenings with relevant candidates.
- You will conduct the phone screening and provide feedback through our CRM tools for recruitment.
- You will schedule meetings between qualified candidates and managers.
- You will ensure the follow-up with candidates and managers and notify the candidate of the final decision.
- You will prepare and sign the training agreement between the intern and LetsBuild.
- You will organise and participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities in order to attract more interns.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Fluent in French with a good level of English (any other language is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Be a confident team player.
- Have a creative and innovative mind.
- Be proactive in your work.
- Have a passion for life and the LetsBuild’s products.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.