Become a part of Aproplan today
Product Marketing Intern
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
Our marketing and product teams are always busy with lots of interesting and different projects. That’s why we are actively looking for product marketing interns with strong technical skills and collaborative mindsets.
The Product Marketing Intern will assist the product marketing manager to deliver his projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We need an innovative self-starter with strong writing and communication skills. If others describe you as a responsible, detail-oriented geek with an interest in product marketing, this role is for YOU!
The life of a marketing intern at APROPLAN involves
- Working closely with management to review and improve product marketing strategies
- Working directly with the product marketing manager to define communication processes, improve in-app product experience and formulate strategic steps to put forward product solutions and recommendations based on product data analysis
- Understanding the industry, its markets and competitors to assist the company in developing the product and evolving approaches in product marketing that meet the changing needs of the industry
- Creating executive-level PowerPoint presentations using key business metrics to share data with company leaders to build impactful and relevant business strategies
- Keeping up with emerging technologies and trends so you can achieve your goals of delivering the best possible products
But more than that, working at APROPLAN offers you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in one of the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Strong interest in SaaS product and marketing.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills, ability to work directly with management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience with marketing/analytics tools (such as Google analytics, Intercom).
- Passionate about end-user needs and experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Convinced team player.
- Experienced with SaaS is a big +.
- Willing to learn.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of the APROPLAN’s product of LetsBuild, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.