Become a part of Aproplan today
Product Marketing Intern
Start date: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
Our marketing team is always busy with lots of interesting and different projects. That’s why we are actively looking for marketing interns with strong technical skills and collaborative mindsets.
The Product Marketing Intern will assist the product marketing manager to deliver his projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We need an innovative self-starter with strong writing and communication skills. If others describe you as a responsible, detail-oriented geek with an interest in product marketing, this role is for YOU!
The life of a marketing intern at LetsBuild:
- You will work closely with management to review and improve product marketing strategies.
- You will work directly with the product marketing manager to define communication processes, improve in-app product experience and formulate strategic steps to put forward product solutions and recommendations based on product data analysis.
- You will have to understand the industry, its markets and competitors to assist the company in developing the product and evolving approaches in product marketing that meet the changing needs of the industry.
- You will create executive-level PowerPoint presentations using key business metrics to share data with company leaders to build impactful and relevant business strategies.
- You will keep up with emerging technologies and trends so you can achieve your goals of delivering the best possible products.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Strong interest in SaaS product and marketing.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills, ability to work directly with management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of French.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Experience with marketing and analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Intercom).
- Passionate about end-user needs and experience.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- An effective team player.
- Experienced with SaaS is a big plus.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of Dutch.
- Have downloaded a Free Trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the Apps and browsed our websites before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.