Become a part of Aproplan today
Job start: October
The construction sector is evolving and so does its needs. This is why we at LetsBuild must continuously innovate in order to stay a state-of-the-art company!Our production team is driven by innovative projects, which motivates us to push ourselves even further.
As Product Manager, you will join the Production Department of LetsBuild.
With your product management knowledge and your ability to communicate and prioritise work, you will be a core element of the team.
You will be responsible for a specific product in our portfolio:
- First and foremost, you understand the construction market and the context in which your product is to be used as the eyes and ears of the Product Team for our clients.
- By collecting the experience of thousands of users via quantitative and qualitative analyses, you are able to create your individual vision.
- Your action plan on this vision will feed and support the overall product strategy and ensure their proper delivery in production.
- Because you are an expert in communication, you will align and keep the entire organization up to date and help the Product Team to identify solutions that will deliver the most value every step of the way.
- Finally, you are always in touch with your clients, your users, the evolution of their needs and the competition. You are able to learn, to build your minimum lovable product, to deliver, to see what sticks and to iterate.
But wait, there’s more! Working at LetsBuild offers you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector. You will be working with a young, dynamic team in one of the coolest offices in the area.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- 3 years working experience in product management and software development.
- Fluent in English (any other main European language is an asset).
- Experience in construction processes such as planning, snagging, QHSE and construction tools like Autodesk Suite (Revit, BIM 360, Navisworks), Bimcollab, Dalux, Plangrid, and related software.
- Passionate about end-user needs and experience.
- Project management skills with the ability to collaborate within a team of engineers, sales representatives and managers.
- Expert in communication with strong decision-making skills
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Confident and effective team player.
- Strong with numbers and analytical tools.
- Ability to go from data to information leading to conclusions and actions.
- Experience with cloud-based applications (SaaS) such as Google Docs.
- Have downloaded a free trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the apps and browsed our websites prior to applying. Just so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
What you will get in return:
- Being part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to build out your career.
- A lot of work flexibility (in a trust-based environment).