Become a part of Aproplan today
Product Intern/Business Analyst
Start date: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
We are currently growing and our Production team needs interns colleagues who can bring their creativity and dynamism.
As a member of the Product team with the responsibility to create and develop a great product, the Product Intern will join the effort to continuously have a deep understanding of our user’s needs with an ability to execute as a team to always deliver the highest value first.
Specifically, you’ll take part of multiple projects to chime in and have tangible impact such as:
- Create a dashboard of the most used parts of the application and areas of drop-off to help the Product team identify trends and significant changes in user behavior.
- Review the content of the onboarding flows with the Product Marketing team to increase the conversion of new users to become active users of the application or part of it.
- Develop new features in our web, mobile or API applications, as member of a team, to help users on construction site reduce their effort and collaborate more efficiently
In doing so the Product Intern will work with various teams (Product management, Development, Quality control, Design, Marketing).
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS company in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Passionate about the end-user needs and experience.
- Communicating genuinely and efficiently.
- Growing empathy towards users.
- Expressing yourself eloquently in English, and French or Dutch.
- IT affinity : mobile and web technologies.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- The desire to work in an amazing team.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at APROPLAN are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.