Become a part of Aproplan today
Job start: July
La Hulpe, Belgium
As an Office Manager you will be the oil that ensures that our company continues to grow on a daily basis without hiccups. The most important thing for you is to be sure that the office is running smoothly.
While someone from the shadow, without you nothing happens as planned. Always caring about people’s need and ready to help, you will work constantly to make the office a great and pleasant place for everyone!
- At any moment, you are sure that the office is clean and tidy.
- You handle the different office issues (electricity problems, toilets, etc) and serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- You provide general support to visitors.
- You are the point person for all phone calls to the company and you transfer them to the right department.
- You order all the supplies for the office: catering, furniture, … and you keep optimizing and improving the orders process.
- You focus on quality and you look for the best products for the employees and for the environment while also keeping an eye on the office management budget.
- You receive the daily letters and properly file them/handle them.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- You are an incredible team player and you are always there to support the HR/ADMIN team in their administrative challenges.
- Booking hotels and travels when needed.
To be successful you need to master
- Fluent in French with good level in Dutch and English.
- Caring about people’s need and ready to help everyone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Really concerned about having a tidy and clean office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency at using the Google suite.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a convinced team player.
- Creative and innovative mind.
- Proactive in your work.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.