Become a part of Aproplan today
Office Assistant Intern
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
As an Office Assistant Intern, you will be the partner of the Office Manager of LetsBuild and help her to make sure that the office is running smoothly.
You will be the oil that ensures that our company continues to grow on a daily basis without hiccups. Even though you often work from the shadows, without you nothing happens as planned. You always care about people’s need and are ready to help anyone at any time. You will work constantly to make the office a great and pleasant place for everyone!
More specifically, your main tasks are as follows:
- At any moment, you are sure that the office is clean and tidy.
- You handle the different office issues (electricity problems, toilets, etc) and serve as the point person for maintenance, emailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- You provide general support to visitors.
- You order all the supplies for the office: catering, furniture, … and you keep optimizing and improving the ordering process.
- You receive the daily letters and properly file them/handle them.
- You coordinate with the IT department regarding all office equipment.
- You are an incredible team player and you are always there to support the HR/ADMIN team in their administrative challenges.
- You will book hotels and travels for yourself and colleagues when needed.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
You will become part of a great working environment, with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English (Dutch is a plus).
- Caring about people’s need and always being ready to help everyone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency at using the Google suite.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a confident team player.
- Have a creative and innovative mind.
- Be proactive in your work.
- Have a passion for life and the LetsBuild’s products.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.