Become a part of Aproplan today
Office Assistant Intern
La Hulpe, Belgium
As an Office Assistant Intern you’ll become the partner of the Office Manager of APROPLAN and help her to make sure that the office is running smoothly.
You will be the oil that ensures that our company continues to grow on a daily basis without hiccups. While someone from the shadow, without you nothing happens as planned. Always smiling and ready to help, you will work constantly with the Office Manager to make the office a great and pleasant place for everyone!
Specifically, your main tasks are as follows:
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Be sure that the office IS ALWAYS clean and tidy.
- Receiving the daily letters and properly file them/handle them.
- Handling the different office issues.
- Organise meetings and events logistics together with the Office manager.
- Booking hotels and flights for the employees and the Management.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Finally, you’ll take part of a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful you need to master
- Fluent in French with good level in English (Dutch is a plus).
- Always be smiling and willing to help everyone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
Notice that all the internships at APROPLAN are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.