Become a part of Aproplan today
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
Our marketing team is all the time really busy with lots of interesting and different projects.
→ It’s why we are actively looking for marketing interns with strong organisational skills and analytical mindset.
The person will help, with the marketing manager, to deliver our marketing projects on time and budget within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We need an innovative, self-starter, with strong communication skills. If others describe you as responsible, detail-oriented, and a killer multitasker, with an interest in marketing, this is the role for YOU!
The life of a Marketing Intern at LetsBuild:
- Work closely with management to review and improve marketing strategy.
- Based on data analysis, with the marketing manager define marketing campaigns, formulate strategic steps to propose conclusion and recommendation.
- Understand the market, industry and competitors to assist the business in developing and evolving approach that meet the changing needs of the businesses.
- Build executive level PowerPoint presentations using key business metrics to share data with company’s business leadership to build impactful and relevant business strategies.
- Secure a strong conversion funnel prior to invest on the top of the funnel.
- Keep up on emerging technologies and trends so it can help you thrive in your goals to deliver the best possible products.
But, more than that:
Working at LetsBuild BE will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Strong interest in marketing.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work directly with management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Fluent in French with good level of English (any other languages is an asset).
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience with marketing/analytics tools (such as Google analytics, Hubspot).
- Passionate about the end-user needs and experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Convinced team player.
- Experienced with SaaS is a +.
- Willing to learn.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of the APROPLAN’s product of LetsBuild, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.