Become a part of Aproplan today
Start date: September 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
Our marketing team is always busy with lots of interesting and different projects. That’s why we are actively looking for marketing interns with strong organisational skills and analytical mindsets.
As the Marketing Intern, your job is to assist our marketing manager to deliver marketing projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We need an innovative self-starter with strong communication skills. If others describe you as responsible, detail-oriented, and a killer multitasker with an interest in marketing, this role is definitely for YOU!
The life of a marketing intern at LetsBuild:
- You will work closely with management to review and improve our marketing strategy.
- You will define marketing campaigns with the marketing manager and formulate strategic steps to propose solutions and recommendations based on proper data analysis.
- You will do your best to understand the industry, its markets and our competitors to assist the business in developing and evolving approach that meet the changing needs of our clients’ businesses.
- You will create executive level PowerPoint presentations using key business metrics to share with our company leaders so we can build impactful and relevant business strategies.
- You will strengthen our conversion funnel and secure our top of the funnel marketing.
- You will keep up with emerging technologies and trends to achieve your goal of delivering the best possible products.
But more than that, working at LetsBuild offers you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not the least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young and dynamic team in one of the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- A compelling interest in marketing
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work directly with management
- Great attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Fluent in French and proficient in English (any other languages is an asset)
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience with marketing/analytics tools (such as Google analytics, Hubspot).
- Passionate about the end-user needs and experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Effective team player.
- Experienced with SaaS is a +.
- Willing to learn.
- Have downloaded a Free Trial of the APROPLAN’s product of LetsBuild, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.