Become a part of Aproplan today
Key Account Manager
Job start: March 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
APROPLAN is the fastest-growing “Software-as-a-service” (Saas) company in the construction industry in Belgium. Nominated as 3 times in a row to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and grow from 15 to +50 people in just 24 months. The founders had the idea to improve to communication on construction project in 2012, just when the IPAD hype was starting to kick off. In the meantime we’re setting up teams and partnership all over the world and changing the way people work together to built better, faster stronger.
(Disclaimer: Kanye West, nor Daft Punk have any stakes in Aproplan)
The last year we became one of the leaders for on-site collaboration in the Belgium construction industry. We want to further develop our relation with the key stakeholders of our Top 30 customers. Our vision is to fully replace pen & paper on construction site the next 3-5 year and will continuously add new possibilities, integration & products to our offering. Therefore we’re looking for a Key Account Manager for the BeNeLux market where you will be in charge of a portfolio of key clients.
As the Key Account Manager of APROPLAN you will join our Head Office at La Hulpe and will work with our clients on the BeNeLux market.
Your objectives will be focused on 3 main axes:
- Trust and long-term relationships. We take care of our clients by creating and developing a perfect relationship with them. We make sure to keep them engaged by APROPLAN.
- Get to know your portfolio. To satisfy them we organise meetings and events to identify the decision maker and develop our knowledge of their needs.
- Meet your monthly goals. Work together with your clients and be aware of expanding opportunities and continuously propose them new solutions in order to generate new sales (up-selling and cross-selling).
What you will bring to the table?
- Fluent in French and Dutch with an excellent level of English (any other language is a plus).
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of the construction industry.
- Strong communication skills in order to influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Passion to be on the road to have face to face meetings with your clients.
- Be a convinced team player.
- A first feedback about the user experience of APROPLAN app. (Pssst, You can download it in the app store or google play store and have a free trial here!).
What you will get in return?
- Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- Intensive onboarding period where you will get to known our playbook to develop new & existing markets.
- Development plan to quickly evolve, this the beginning of a big story!
- Taking part of a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!