Become a part of Aproplan today
Full Stack Developer
Job start: As soon as possible
Are you eager to develop your skill set as a Full Stack Developer with a structured and agile team? Are you keen to do this in an international, trust-based, transparent startup environment where everyone is encouraged to speak up? Would you like to see the tools you help build used in $7 billion worth of real construction projects in 1500+ cities?
If this sounds like you – read on!
LetsBuild is looking for a brilliant, dedicated Full Stack Developer to join one of our agile development teams.
Working in a fast growing scale up, your role will require flexibility and will touch upon different areas. Regardless of the tasks assigned to you, you will be able to influence the direction you want to take.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Working with all parts of the development process (collaborating with the product owner, coding, testing and delivering production ready features).
- Architecting micro-service based systems.
- Building and consuming RESTful/GraphQL APIs.
- Adding, maintaining, and refactoring our Ruby on Rails server software.
- Building backends in NodeJS.
- Building frontends in React.
- Testing new stacks and experimenting with various tools and technologies.
- Driving PoCs and projects.
- Creating integrations between different systems.
- Maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you have to master the following technical skills:
- A solid set of computer science skills – and a willingness to learn more.
- NodeJS server experience.
- Micro-services architecture.
- RabbitMQ messaging.
- Ruby on rails.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you have to master the following personal skills:
- Collaborative and willing to spend time with your colleagues and have fun.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and have hands-on experience with both server and client code.
- Outgoing, quirky, strong integrity.
- Creative, ability to break out of the box.
We also expect from you have downloaded a Free Trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the Apps and browsed our websites before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
What you will get in return:
- Being part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to build out your career.
- A lot of work flexibility in a trust-based environment.