Become a part of Aproplan today
Digital Marketing Intern
La Hulpe, Belgium
Our Digital marketing team is all the time really busy with lots of interesting and different projects.
→ It’s why we are actively looking for marketing interns with strong organisational skills and analytical mindset.
The person will help, with the marketing manager, to deliver our marketing projects on time and budget within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We need an innovative, self-starter, with strong communication skills. If others describe you as responsible, detail-oriented, and a killer multitasker, with an interest in digital marketing or growth hacking, this is the role for YOU!
The life of a digital marketing intern at APROPLAN:
- Work closely with management to review and improve marketing strategy.
- Based on data analysis, with the marketing manager define marketing campaigns, formulate strategic steps to propose conclusion and recommendation.
- Understand the market, industry and competitors to assist the business in developing and evolving approach that meet the changing needs of the businesses.
- Secure a strong conversion funnel prior to invest on the top of the funnel.
- Keep up on emerging technologies and trends so it can help you thrive in your goals to deliver the best possible products.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll take part of a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful you need to master
- Strong interest in Digital marketing & Acquisition channel.
- Interest in Growth Hacking & Funnel conversion.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work directly with management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience with marketing/analytics tools (such as Google analytics, Hubspot).
- Passionate about the end-user needs and experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Convinced team player.
- Experienced with SaaS is a +.
- Willing to learn.
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.