Become a part of Aproplan today
Digital Marketing Intern
Start date: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
Our digital marketing team is always busy with lots of interesting and different projects. That’s why we are actively looking for digital marketing interns with strong organisational skills and analytical mindsets.
The Digital Marketing Intern will help the marketing manager to deliver our marketing projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We need an innovative self-starter with strong communication skills. If others describe you as responsible, detail-oriented, and a killer multitasker with an interest in digital marketing or growth hacking, this role is for YOU!
The life of a marketing intern at LetsBuild:
- You will work closely with management to review and improve marketing strategies.
- You will define marketing campaigns and formulating strategic steps with the marketing manager in order to put forward marketing solutions and recommendations based on data analysis.
- You will have to understand the industry, its markets and our competitors to assist the business in developing and evolving approaches that meet the changing needs of our clients’ businesses.
- You will secure a strong conversion funnel prior to investing in top-of-the-funnel strategies.
- You will keep up with emerging technologies and trends so you can achieve your goals of delivering the best possible products.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- A strong interest in digital marketing and acquisition.
- Interest in growth hacking and funnel conversion.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills with ability to work directly with management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of French.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Experience with marketing and analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Intercom)
- Passionate about end-user needs and experience
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- An effective team player.
- Experience with SaaS is big a plus
- Willing to learn new skills
- Knowledge of Dutch
- Have downloaded a Free Trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the Apps and browsed our websites before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.