Become a part of Aproplan today
Customer Support NL/FR Intern
Start date: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
Hi there students & recent graduates! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career? Have you thought about joining LetsBuild, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector? Do you want to join a young and dynamic team with incredibly smart and driven people who will help you to be better? If your answer is yes to these questions, then you should apply for this job!
As Customer Support, you will be the technical expert of our application! You will join a dynamic, motivated and united team!
Because you will be the direct contact point to our customers, you will get the chance to practice your language skills all the time. Of course, your work is essential for LetsBuild because you are the image of the company. So you’ll receive lots of recognition and valorization!
Customer Support team provides excellent support to our customers by responding to their questions.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Help customers by phone, chat and email in an enthusiastic, accurate and efficient way.
- Proactively identify user training needs and assist customers in getting the most out of our product through blended learning (by teleconference, webinar or exceptionally in person).
- Be in constant contact with every department of LetsBuild (sales, development, product and management), in order to improve our application. You will escalate critical support issues from customers to the appropriate internal channels, help report bugs to our development team and suggest product improvements by identifying recurring questions and keeping our knowledge base up to date.
- You will execute internal processes to streamline and optimize support work and keep accurate records of all your work.
- You will participate to other projects with the Marketing and Sales teams.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Fluent in French and Dutch with proficiency in English (any other language is a plus).
- Passionate for customer service and helping others.
- Great communication and pedagogical skills via email and phone.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and preferably an analytical background.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to develop yourself.
- Have an IT affinity, experience with SaaS company is a plus.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Be a confident team player.
- Be proactive in your work.
- Have a passion for life and the LetsBuild’s products.
- Have downloaded a Free Trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the Apps and browsed our websites before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
Notice that all the internships at LetsBuild are unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.