Become a part of Aproplan today
Customer Support NL/DE/EN
Reserve for future recruitment
La Hulpe, Belgium
Hi there students & recent graduates! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career? Have you thought about joining LetsBuild, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector? Do you want to join a young and dynamic team with incredibly smart and driven people who will help you to be better? If your answer is yes to these questions, then you apply for this job!
As Customer Support, you will be the technical expert of our application! You’ll join a dynamic, motivated and united team!
Because you will be the direct contact point to our customers, you’ll get the chance to practice your language skills all the time. Of course, your work is essential for LetsBuild because you are the image of the company. So you’ll receive lots of recognition and valorization!
Becoming a Customer Support will open doors for you to continue your career at LetsBuild as a sales representative or in many of the other positions within our company, such as Account Executives, Customer Success and Marketing. This is where it all starts!
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Help customers by phone, chat and email in an enthusiastic, accurate and efficient way.
- Proactively identify user training needs and assist customers in getting the most out of our product through blended learning (by teleconference, webinar or exceptionally in person).
- Be in constant contact with every department of LetsBuild (sales, development, product and management), in order to improve our application. You will escalate critical support issues from customers to the appropriate internal channels, help report bugs to our development team and suggest product improvements by identifying recurring questions and keeping our knowledge base up to date.
- You will execute internal processes to streamline and optimize support work and keep accurate records of all your work.
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Fluent in Dutch, German and English. Proficiency in French is a big asset.
- Passionate for customer service and helping others.
- Great communication sand pedagogical skills via email and phone.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and preferably an analytical background.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to develop yourself.
- Have an IT affinity, experience with Saas company is a plus.