Become a part of Aproplan today
Customer Support NL/FR
Job start: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
As a Customer Support you’ll be the technical expert of our application! You’ll join a dynamic, motivated and united team!
Because you’ll be the direct contact of our customers, you’ll have the chance to practice all the time your language skills. Of course, your work is essential for APROPLAN because you are the image of the company. So you’ll receive lots of recognition and valorization!
Customer Support team provides excellent support to our customers by responding to their questions.
Specifically, your tasks are as follows:
- Help customers by phone, chat and email in an enthusiastic, accurate and efficient way.
- Proactively identify user training needs and assist customers in getting the most out of our product through blended learning (by teleconference, webinar or exceptionally in person).
- Be in contact with every APROPLAN’s department (sales, development, product and management) in order to improve our application. You will escalate critical support issues from customers to the appropriate internal channel, help report bugs to our development team and suggest product improvements by identifying recurring questions and keep our knowledge base up to date.
- You will execute internal processes to streamline and optimize support work and keep accurate records of all work.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- You are fluent in French and Dutch spoken and written.
- Passion for customer service and helping others.
- Great communication and pedagogical skills via email and phone.
- You have strong problem solving skills and preferably an analytical background.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself.
- You have IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.