Become a part of Aproplan today
Country Manager Germany
Job start: As soon as possible
APROPLAN is the fastest-growing “Software-as-a-service” (Saas) company in the construction industry in Belgium. Nominated as 3 times in a row to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and grow from 15 to +50 people in just 24 months. The founders had the idea to improve to communication on construction project in 2012, just when the IPAD hype was starting to kick off. In the meantime we’re setting up teams and partnership all over the world and changing the way people work together to built better, faster stronger.
(Disclaimer: Kanye West, nor Daft Punk have any stakes in Aproplan)
You will start as a Country Manager in the German “Squad” to learn our products, the processes and our company culture. In the first 4-6 months you’ll built up your own customer portfolio and contribute to the growth in the DACH region. We already have a steady flow of leads coming in via our Marketing department and our Sales Development Representatives.
When first milestones are achieved, you’ll help building out the German team and can become our first Country Manager in Germany.
- Get to know to team. You will be part of our German “squad”. Getting to know each other on a professional and personal level is crucial if we want to succeed as a team.
- Get to know how our Playbook works. How do we structure our sales process around the clients buyer journey? How do we approach inbound & outbound leads? What’s the way we do proof-of-concepts at key clients?
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful. We invested a lot in a good tool stack for our sales people. Understanding how to use Slack, Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator will help you to get to know how we communicate internally and externally.
- Master our Aproplan-way-of-working to approach clients in a customer centric way. We don’t sell, we educate. Inspire clients with a clear digitalisation vision, build trust by sharing customer stories.
- Meet your monthly goals. Work together with your German Squad to achieve your ambitious targets. It’s normal that you’ll feel “uncomfortable excited”.
- Define your core skills were you want to work on as a sales professional.
- Increase your knowledge of our market, strategy, process and tactics. You will have to start your own side-project to work on.
- Start building out your own customer portfolio. Successfully acquiring your first customers and expanding them with our existing solutions.
- Business Development. Search for strong partners in the construction technology ecosystem.
- Channel Management. Define a strategy together with our Channel Account Manager to leverage indirect sales channels to built out our presence in Germany.
- Built out the team. Find & train talent with support of APROPLAN’s sales management and our recruitment team.
What you will bring to the table?
- Fluent in German and English.
- +5 years of experience in sales & sales management.
- Experience in selling SaaS in the construction sector.
- Ability to communicate with C-level stakeholders in all departments of an organization.
- Burning passion for sales and humble enough to know we all need to improve everyday.
- Result driven personality and a proven track record of achieving sales targets consistently.
- Ping-pong skills for when you are at HQ 🙂
- A first feedback about the user experience of APROPLAN app. (Pssst, You can download it in the app store or google play store and have a free trial here!).
What you will get in return?
- Being part of the excited growth journey of one of the fastest growing Saas companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to built out your career.
- Intensive onboarding period to learn our Sales & Marketing playbook.
- Attractive commission plan with accelerator for overachievers.
Recently we made a huge move by merging with our dear friends of Geniebelt, together we will be a +120 contech scale-up – called LetsBuild – ready to change the industry. We need you to be part of this exciting journey. You will find more information about the merge here.