Become a part of Aproplan today
Chief Technology Officer / Technical Lead
Job start: Beginning of 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
Our growing company is currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer / Technical Lead to join our team and help us to have a technical step ahead.
As a CTO / Technical Lead, you take ownership of one or more technologies and inspire and coach a team of developers to build and integrate solutions for our customers.
As a CTO / Technical Lead at APROPLAN you get the chance to contribute to the vision and development of our company by researching and implementing new technologies and implementations.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
Specifically, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Development and execution of IT vision and technological roadmaps to cope with sustained company growth.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Coach, inspire and support a team of developers in adopting new technology.
- Define with the architect the technical architectures, visualize it and defend it to different stakeholders, employees and customers : communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Take ownership of one technical aspect or product within the digital workplace.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll take part of a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful you need to master
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience).
- 5-10 years experience in the IT industry leading to a proven technical acumen.
- You are completely fluent in English with a good level of French and/or Dutch.
- Strong ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to be able to impact their adoption and usage.
- Leadership and vision for the future of overall management: strategic thinking.
- You are flexible: conferences, talk-shows, exhibitions, …
- Experience with SaaS revenue model.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience in Java, C#, Angular, IOS, … Having knowledge of one or more programming languages is a plus.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.