Become a part of Aproplan today
BIM Product Manager
Job start: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
We are currently growing up with new challenges and our Product team needs a new colleague who can bring his/her expertise. We are looking for someone to support our BIM project!
To create and develop a great product we need to continuously have a deep understanding of our user’s needs with an ability to execute as a team to always deliver the highest value first!
→ This is where you come in!
As Product Manager you have a key responsibility in shaping the experience of thousands of users on APROPLAN digital products. You will work with many departments ( engineering, marketing, support) and would report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
Specifically, you will be responsible for a specific product in our portfolio: one of your main project will be the BIM integration:
- You’ll understand the construction market and the context in which your product is being used so you can create your individual roadmap
- Your roadmap have to feed and support the overall product strategy and ensure their proper delivery in production
- You’ll keep the pulse of your product by tracking it in production.
- You’ll keep it fresh with new and valuable features while killing dying features to keep it nimble.
- You’ll look for growth opportunities
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Bachelor in Engineering or Architecture
- 3 years working experience of which at least 1 year in BIM modeling, BIM families and parametric objects
- Experience/proven practical background in Autodesk Naviswork, Revit, BIM 360°, Tekla, and related
- Strong technical knowledge and decision-making skills
- Project management skills with the ability to collaborate within a team existing out of engineers, sales and managers
- Expressing yourself fluently in Dutch (must have), French or English
- Passionate about the end-user needs and experience
- Converting product vision into a clear product roadmap to support our goals and strategies
- Building consensus across the company on priorities leading to product execution
We would like you to have those other skills
- Experience in Product management or Software development
- Additional knowledge of Revit API programming is beneficial
- Familiarity with design applications such as NavisWorks and alike and an innate ability to communicate the benefits of these components within an integrated building information mode.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Convinced team player
- Versed into mobile and web technologies
- Experienced with SaaS
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.