Become a part of Aproplan today
Junior Back-end Developer (BIM Project)
Job start: June 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
We are currently growing up and our Back-end team needs new colleagues. As we are a scale-up company, we have a lot of projects with new features to build! And one of them is to bring the Building Information Modelling (a.k.a. BIM) into our applications (web and mobile).
As a Back-end Developer you will join APROPLAN in our main office and will work on bringing parts of the BIM model into our platform. This will mainly be done by defining an architecture of the platform to meet the business needs related to the BIM model (BIM objects, 2D and 3D drawings, and their related meta-data), prototyping solutions to validate the options, developing, maintaining and enhancing the existing API allowing frontend apps to access the data of the system.
You will have the opportunity to prototype solutions, validate them in co-creation with Product manager and clients and push them forward to become production-ready for front-end applications to use them via our API.
You will also participate in building and maintaining new and existing microservices like document generation system, reporting tools, diagnostic tools like logging, monitoring and bug reporting.
As the business grows, you will have the opportunity to analyse, propose and implement a solution to bring 3D drawings, Budget and Planning information from the BIM model into our microservices and API.
As a team member you will participate in peer code reviews to ensure proper documentation on features and interoperability within the entire system
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- 1-3 years of experience as a Back-end Developer.
- .Net (C#).
- Knowledges of Visual Studio, Git.
- Experience in RESTful API development.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Good social and communication skills
- The desire to work in an amazing team!
We would like you to have these other skills
- Experience with Big Data and noSQL (MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra) to implement efficient data management and storage capabilities.
- Strong experience with vectorial drawing, 3d structure storage, display and manipulation.
- Experience with BIM construction software domain to have high impact decisions on products for each phase of the construction project lifecycle: Autodesk (Autocad, Revit, BIM 360), Navisworks, etc.
- Knowledge of the BIM and its structure of data (Revit files, IFC).
- Knowledge of .NET Core is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least one big Cloud Network such as Azure, Amazon, …
- Good social and communication skills.
- Experience with tools to provide automated quality assurance for the product (Selenium, …).
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.