Become a part of Aproplan today
Back-end Developer (Web Squad)
Job start: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
We are currently growing up and our Web Squad needs a new Back-end colleague who can bring his/her expertise.
As we are a Start-up company, we have a lot of fromscratchs projects with new features to build! We are looking for a C# developer to take our product to the next level.
As a Back-end Developer you will join APROPLAN in our main office and will help to build and supervise the backend of our solution. This will mainly be done by developing, maintaining and enhancing the existing API allowing frontend apps to access the data of the system.
You will also participate in maintaining and building our microservices like document generation system, reporting tools, diagnostic tools like logging, monitoring and bug reporting.
As the business grows, you will have the opportunity to analyse, propose and implement an automatic scaling solution of our microservices and API.
You will help to track down performance/stability problems and be part of the solution based on metrics that you provide.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in RESTful API development.
- .NET (C#).
- Knowledges of Visual Studio and Git.
- Deep knowledge of DB (SQL Server is a plus).
- Rest (API).
- Fluent in French and English.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Knowledge of at least one big Cloud Network as Azure, Amazon, …
- Knowledge of .NET Core is a plus.
- Good social and communication skills.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- The desire to work in an amazing team!