Become a part of Aproplan today
Job start: March 2019
La Hulpe, Belgium
The mobile team-members are actively looking for an ambitious, dynamic and entrepreneurial colleague who can work with them on different projects.
As an Android Developer you will have the chance to join an amazing team composed of experts who are excited to welcome their new colleague.
Your main mission as an Android Developer will be to maintain the actual app and develop new functionalities:
- Designing and developing new features for the Android app
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- Good knowledge of Android way of programming & app usage
- Be ready to TDD your code
- Good knowledge of Material Design Guidelines
- Analytic mind
- SQL(Lite) statement syntax
- ORM persistence based on ActiveAndroid and ContentProvider Loader
- Testing with JUnit, Mockito & Espresso
- You are fluent in French with a good level of English
We would like you to have those other skills
- Kotlin programming language
- Basic analysis techniques (UML, diagrams, use case…)
- Working with Agile development methodologies
- Good social and communication skills
- Be a convinced team player
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.