Become a part of Aproplan today
Account Manager France
Job start: 2019
Aproplan is the fastest-growing “Software-as-a-service” (Saas) company in the construction industry in Belgium. Nominated as 3 times in a row to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and grow from 15 to +50 people in just 24 months. The founders had the idea to improve to communication on construction project in 2012, just when the Ipad hype was starting to kick off. In the meantime we’re setting up teams and partnership all over the world and changing the way people work together to built better, faster stronger.
(Disclaimer: Kanye West, nor Daft Punk have any stakes in Aproplan)
We are currently growing and because of that we are looking for an Account Manager. Specifically, as an Account Manager at APROPLAN you will have the opportunity to be in charge of one of our biggest account in France. By doing that your responsibilities will be multiple because you will have the chance to help us to develop it and more than that to build a long-term and trusting relationship with the client.
Basically, you will play an essential role in APROPLAN as you will have a massive impact on its growth. Our sales team shares the APROPLAN success story with construction companies in Europe and helps them understand the value APROPLAN offers to improve their construction project.
You will be in charge of one of our existing client and your main goal is to build and maintain a strong client relationship but also to actively seek new sales opportunities.
Specifically, your tasks are as follows:
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Build a network of C-level executives and discover how businesses work in no time by asking questions and uncovering their pains.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits: achieving high sales targets and goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters by providing clients with excellent service and support.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
To be successful you need to master
- French speaker with an excellent level of English (any other language is a plus).
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar position.
You have an experience in the construction sector.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Good analytical skills as you’ll have to quickly understand users needs.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Usage experience in Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Experience with enterprise software/SaaS is a +.
- You agree to travel ⅔ days per week and to work remotely.
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team and the company.
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of APROPLAN, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.