Become a part of Aproplan today
Account Executive BENELUX
Job start: As soon as possible
La Hulpe, Belgium
APROPLAN is the fastest-growing “Software-as-a-service” (Saas) company in the construction industry in Belgium. Nominated as 3 times in a row to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and grow from 15 to +50 people in just 24 months. The founders had the idea to improve to communication on construction project in 2012, just when the IPAD hype was starting to kick off. In the meantime we’re setting up teams and partnership all over the world and changing the way people work together to built better, faster stronger.
(Disclaimer: Kanye West, nor Daft Punk have any stakes in Aproplan)
As an Account Executive, you will play an essential role in the Sales & Marketing machine we are building at APROPLAN. You have a massive impact on our growth by advising, small to medium businesses, how they can improve the collaboration on their construction project. We have too much inbound requests coming in and we need someone to take care of these!
Identify business and needs when you speak to people is natural for you. You think that technology is powerful and it helps to achieve more. B2B sales and Customer relationship management sound familiar to you. You want to grow on a personal and professional level, in a competitive and fun environment.
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful. We invested a lot in a good Sales & Marketing tool stack for our sales people. Understanding how to use Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator will help you to get to know how a successful Saas company structures his sales departments.
- Master our Aproplan-way-of-working to approach clients in a customer centric way. We don’t sell, we educate. Create the perfect email sequence, build trust on the phone in 30”, ask the right questions to reveal their challenges & trade instead of negotiate to close the deal. You will not have to cold call, you’ll only have to take care of the inbound leads.
- Expand your knowledge of our market, strategy, process and tactics. You’ll go through an intensive onboarding plan where you’ll learn how our user think, act & behave when they use Aproplan. Then you will organize demos and show to your clients the value of APROPLAN’s solution.
- Get to know to team. You will be part of our Benelux “squad”, working closely with the Customer Success Team to onboard the new clients is crucial if we want to succeed as a team.
- Meet your monthly goals. Work together with your mentor(s) to achieve your ambitious targets. It’s normal that you’ll feel “uncomfortable excited”. You’ll start with an entry target to quickly climb to ladder and be fully ramped up to crush your goals.
What you will bring to the table?
- Fluent in Dutch/French and a good level of English.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Be a quick learner when you make mistake. Because you will make them 😉
- Knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Experience with selling SaaS in the construction sector is a big +.
- A first feedback about the user experience of APROPLAN app. (Pssst, You can download it in the app store or google play store and have a free trial here!).
What you will get in return?
- Being part of the excited growth journey of one of the fastest growing Saas companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to built out your career.
- Intensive onboarding period to learn our Sales & Marketing playbook.
- Attractive commission plan with accelerator for overachievers.
Recently we made a huge move by merging with our dear friends of Geniebelt, together we will be a +120 contech scale-up – called LetsBuild – ready to change the industry. We need you to be part of this exciting journey. You will find more information about the merge here.